- 5 Darwin Days
- Dozens of Drinking Skeptically events
- A Hell House
- Annual Psychic Predictions
- Food bank collections
- Almost $900 for Best Friend's Animal Sanctuary
- Over $700 for Preterm Clinic
- A stop on CSI's Paranormal Road Trip
- Survived the end of the world in 2012 (by the grace of Tooten!)
- Numerous new age fair trips, museum lectures, and movies
- And so much more.
This is a whole lot to celebrate! [UPDATE- date is 5/24/14, please see link below for RSVP details.] As it was last year, this will be a great party with one hell of a fantastic venue. Penitentiary Glen is one of the best parks around with something of interest for people of all ages.
Penitentiary Glen has a very nice nature center and gift shop open until 5PM. In addition they have a large wildlife center with indoor and outdoor area where you can visit with many animals including reptiles, mammals, and many raptors including Bald Eagles. (Open until 5PM) And of course there are the natural areas themselves- 424 acres of forest, fields, wetlands, and over 7.5 miles of hiking trails. We can even view the stars after dark if we luck out and get clear skies.
Last year we played lawn games, roasted marshmallows, played games and generally chilled out with nature and friends.
Don't miss it!!
Please see our meetup page (open to registered members of the group) for important details on RSVPing.